(Yes, she's really young and Ava calls her Yamme instead of Gramme. )Barbara came and stayed with the girls while Shawn and I went on our trip. The girls had a wonderful time with her of course and were begging us to let them go with her when she left. It was so sweet. Before she left, we took her "out" to eat for her birthday...she picked Papa John's Pizza (yes!) so we sort of didn't go out. Anyway, we also made her a brownie cheesecake and gave her a few gifts and sang to her. I'm so glad she was here close to her birthday :) Thank you for taking care of my girls Gramme!!!


Ava wants to be just like Gramme :)
She wants to be just like mommy too!

Ava and her Yamme :)
4 comments:
Thanks Mom!
You are welcome. I loved it the girls were great and thanks for my birthday party. I am now reminded why I don't like to have my picture taken.
love you
You are welcome. I loved it the girls were great and thanks for my birthday party. I am now reminded why I don't like to have my picture taken.
love you
Hey! She's not 45! That would mean that she was 12, 13 when she gave birth to your husband!
Post a Comment