Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Santa

I'm about to post word for word what Ava wrote in her letter to Santa. And if you're wondering why we are doing it so early, it's because she won't stop talking about all the things she wants so we needed to clear some head space for her. So the first little bit, I wrote for her and then when the listing starts...it's all her.
Dear Santa,

My name is Ava and I'm four years old. I think I have been good..so good that I thought of lots of things you can bring me. Here's my list:

1. Twinkle Toes
2. New motorcycle
3. New pink, orange, green, yellow, brown, and white papers
4. New baby doll what has rollerskates
5. froggy that hangs down like a puppet
6. New blanket where it has dots on it
7. pink tape
8. a fake bird
9. a chair like momma's chair
10. a real computer like momma's and a mouse
11. new paint
12. a craft room
13. a real telephone so I can call Nana and Poppy and Wara (Laura)
14. a real clock that rings
15. teddy bear
16. fake ladybug that crawls
17. a hammer like daddy's to bang screws in
18. the book Too Purplely
19. a green camera
20. more headbands
21. Purple scissors

That's all I want. Oh wait...I have one more thing...a lot, a lot, a lot of gum!
Love, Ava

She would have kept going but I told her I thought that was a good start. She comes by this so honestly. When I was little I would write front and back on a piece of notebook paper in extreme detail, each and every single thing I wanted. Oh and to the grandparents....please use her amazon wish list and not this one to buy things from! A fake bird?? That girl cracks me up!
Here's to long Christmas lists!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

"She comes by this so honestly. When I was little I would write front and back on a piece of notebook paper in extreme detail, each and every single thing I wanted."

Uh...when you were little? :)

emma said...

uh, yes lesley, when I was little. I would never use notebook paper now. I use amazon.com

Lesley said...

LOL

the campbell family said...

That's hilarious, I love that girl, she's so honest about everything! I especially liked a fake ladybug that crawls, and a real computer and mouse like mommies, lol!