Monday, November 01, 2010

Trick or Treat 3 of 3

Yes, that's right, in the span of one week, we went trick or treating three times. As we were going from house to house last night and Shawn and I were talking, I said "Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done with Halloween now. Three times of getting everyone dressed up and pictures, all in one week is enough for me!" But as you know, I love candy, so I was willing to sacrifice to get it for free! We had a marvelous time and the kids looked GREAT!!! Altogether this year, costumes cost $2.50.
All the kids that wanted to from church, got dressed up after service and we headed to the next street over.

Some people really got into it. I love love love this street. I've told Shawn that if we ever move in Gtown, I must live on this street. The houses are old and amazing and the whole street LOVES Halloween!

Shawn brought Levi in the house after the night and I went to get him out and this is what I found. A sad sad kitty.
Checking out the goods. I am horrified to say that they summed the night up by saying, "Mommy, we didn't get enough candy did we? We didn't fill the whole pumpkin up." I am a bad mother.

No comments: