Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Red Tongue and Wagon

Levi took his first wagon ride yesterday. He is absolutely in love with the whole process! The weather has been glorious the past two days and I think we are getting our first sneak peeks at Spring, my favorite time of year! (followed very closely by Fall) The first time we took him for a wagon ride, all I could find was his baseball hat, which he took off about 43 times. So at Old Navy, I found a camo hat with a chin strap for a whopping 46 cents! Now, he looks even cuter and the sun doesn't blind his baby blues--speaking of, I think they are getting bluer! They are amazing and are truly radiant in natural light. Anyway, here area few pictures from our wagon ride and then having a blanket on the grass afterwards. I laughed after looking at these and noticing that in every picture, he had his tongue out.

First, he did some push ups to keep the body buff for any ladies he might see while on his walk. This is what he does when he tries to crawl.

Next, some pull ups. He did this, this morning for the first time!

Time for our adventure! This little wagon has been a great toy. My parents bought this for Elle on her first Christmas.





Having a light snack of grass after the ride.


Love this picture. These pants are just a little too long for his legs so his little feet kept getting lost in the pants legs.

3 comments:

Faith said...

I think that EVERYONE should stop for a little Grass Snack every now and again. :-)

the campbell family said...

i LOVE that beautiful blue eyed boy (almost as much as i love my own!)

Lesley said...

What a cutie. I love the pictures and the push-up. You are right about his eyes. I still can't figure out what color Ezra's are.