I haven't really been blogging as often as usual for two reasons...#1 we have truly had a really slow last two weeks...not much going on and #2 I am too lazy to bring the camera upstairs, upload the photos, fix any that need fixing, and then upload to the blog. I have had neck pain since the end of December and it has put a damper on just about everything. I wake up grumpy and go to bed grumpy most days because it's such a constant pain. I am working through all of my options so we'll see what happens. To make pain go away, it generally costs money and requires drugs, which I don't really want to deal with either. I did go see a chiropractor today that I am not sure how I feel about. He strictly does $20 adjustments which is fine, but it would be nice if he also had machines that worked on the pain points, like other chiro's I've been to before. But, we'll see if this one adjustment is just what my neck needed. I'm tired of talking about it and dealing with the pain and ready to get back to myself! This has also been the month of major hemorrhaging of the savings! Let's see...my front axle in my car had to be replaced, Shawn's something thingy on his truck had to be repaired, we finally got a water softener since we are beginning to deal with issues with hard water, and having it installed could cost almost as much as the unit itself, and then today, the wind blew my backyard canopy into the neighbors house, essentially causing it to commit suicide...at least the neighbor and his dogs weren't hurt, but now that means we will have to buy a new one before April which is when it starts getting hot here. We have no mature trees in our area so some type of shade is essential in Texas. Anyway, it just feels like it has been one thing after another and I'm about to have to start renting Levi out--I think he could bring in some good money because he's quite lovable and pretty easy right now. Speaking of the little rascal, I retract my last statement. He is beginning to get very mobile-so close to full out crawling-, he has 2 bottom teeth, with a promise of many more to come, probably all at once, and he is beginning to love me so much that he wants me to hold him a lot. The funny thing is, he seems so attached to me yet won't say "mama" (the nerve!) and won't give me a kiss on command! He really is a toot! He did say his second word this past week. He said "bye bye" and will wave too. It's pretty cute and I'm already preparing him for the GT program when he starts school. Also this month, I have begun planning and preparing for the birthday blowout that's going to take place in April. My baby will be ONE, and my oldest will be 7! This is a tricky year...Levi's bday is required to be a big deal because it's his FIRST, but I don't want Elle to feel at all like her birthday is less important since their actual bdays are 2 measly days apart, so I'm having one party on Friday night, and one on Saturday. I am excited about the whole thing. Elle wants a Hawaiian Luau party and Levi is having an alligator themed birthday. So that's what has been going on in a nutshell. Enjoy the pictures!
Ready for church this past Sunday morning
A new pose he's been doing--cracks us up. And yes, the baby Tylenol bottle is a chew toy.
Um, maybe keep your babies away from him...he's a little too touchy. Notice in the background my pound puppy from when I was growing up.
I don't' know why but I like to place my children in small places and take pictures. Elle was in a purse and Ava was in a moving box.




2 comments:
Love the post and LOVE that last picture of Levi! Thanks for posting. I need to do the same...
This just means more money, but we were in Target last night and they had the cutest leggings and tunic tops covered in all these bright prints back in the the little girls section, and every single bit of it was mix n match, which I LOVE! I immediately thought of Ava, then we saw in the big girl part some floral leggings with this gauzy pink floaty top. Oh. My. Goodnes. It made me wish I had money to burn because I would have bought it all and mailed it to you.
Post a Comment