Tuesday, March 29, 2011

11 months 19 days

...but who's counting? Truthfully, I'm in a little bit of a panic. My last baby is mere days away from finishing his first year. I feel like I'm trying to cram a lifetime of memories and pictures into the next week and a half and I'm not sure why. I know there are other little babies for me to love on....but MY babies are quickly trying to outgrow my lap! Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths, happy place. Here are a few quick pics I snapped in the last few days. Nothing mind-blowing, just my littlest sweetie. A picture for all the English nerds...name that caption!


My sweet sleeping baby...(and Lesley, this was taken in the pitch dark with my new external flash--very impressive!)

Feeding himself some dirty bath water
Ear infection=lots of snuggle time


oh dear. We are seriously having to be very mindful of closing the baby gate. It was about this age that Ava tumbled down the entire first group of stairs, hitting her head on the tile. Not my best parenting moment.

3 comments:

Faith said...

Such sweet not-quite-one moments! Not to worry though -- Jonah is 2 years and 3 months old, and still very much my baby. It's just different with the last one. :-)

I love the cuddling picture!

Papaw said...

What a cutie pie!

Lauren Hope said...

he is so sweet.