
Wednesday, March 09, 2011
11 months...and 1 day
Always a day behind....such is my life with 3 kiddos! But, I didn't want to break my monthly tradition and not post a pic of Levi so here goes! He turned 11 months old yesterday and we are now on the big time downhill ride to the big O N E! Wow! Still can't believe we are this close! I took him Monday to his dr. to get a weight check and he was 17 lb 6.5 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches long. I'm pretty sure he's already over 18 lbs now. The dr. has been concerned with his growth both length and weight so we are working hard on gaining and growing. She is going to check him again at the 12 month appt and hopefully he will have proved that he's a growing boy. I will say that he's gained between 2 and 3 lbs just in the last month and gained an inch. He is FINALLY wearing some 6 month pants and could very well move on up to size 3 diapers the next time I have to buy some. He has spent almost his whole first year in size 2. Formula agrees with his FOR SURE! Greek yogurt helps too. If you know of any other super foods that are high in fat and/or calories and healthy for a baby, let me know! I'm trying avocado but he's not too fond (maybe I should make guacamole?) and I do some peanut butter which he likes. Anyway he says Dada, Bye Bye, something that sounds like Elle and something that sounds like Ava, All Done, and DOESN'T say Mama. Seriously? Ornery! I am just excited that he is talking and there's still only one person (most of the time) that he lights up for :) He is making the funniest gibberish noises and when we laugh for any reason, he fake laughs back, which makes all of us laugh more. He is going to be a goofball I'm pretty sure. He loves to clap and makes himself giddy when his hands actually slap together. He loves to crawl, cruise, and pull up on anything and everything. He goes to sleep happy and wakes up happy. He likes to suck his thumb but mainly only when he's tired. As soon as we go in his room to put him down for a nap, and I walk towards his sound machine, he yawns every single time. He has begun doing this weird arm thing where it almost looks like he's blessing people like the pope does and I think I've figured out that it's his way of pointing, but he'll be playing along and all the sudden stop, do that arm movement and freeze for 5-10 seconds. It's hilarious, especially when he does it to the people behind us at church. He loves to flap his arms extremely fast when he gets excited and smile so big you can't see his eyes. He has a whoppin' 3 whole teeth now and working very hard on number 4. He is such a joy and that is an understatement!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This post just brightened my day! He is so so so so so so cute! And his hair is really filling out and looks like it's getting DARK! We can't wait to see you guys in a month and celebrate birthdays.
I thought greek yogurt was fat free...maybe there are different kinds. Anyway, I know they really rave about it at my weight watchers meetings. Ezra really likes the yobaby whole milk yogurt (I get it at walmart) and also to fatten my husband up I buy Brown Cow cream top yogurt. It has 8 grams of fat per small cup. I bet Levi would like it. We also do a lot of cheese and pasta round here, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, etc. He is just little! Ezra is the same way.
Thanks for the post! Once again, showing me up in the blogging department.
Post a Comment