Monday, April 11, 2011

Seven, the Perfect Number

*** UPDATE: If you are on facebook, I put an album up of each of their birthday parties with more pictures than I had time to put on this blog so go check out all the others!


My FIRST baby turned seven on Sunday and since we had Levi's party on Friday, we took advantage of the fact that all of the family was in, and had her party on Saturday. Months and months ago, she very confidently stated that she wanted a hula party. My eyes lit up. Not only do I love that she picked an noncommercialized theme, but for my 30th bday, my friends threw a Hawaiian themed party for me and then gave me all the decorations! I was SO excited!!! The party went perfectly and was a lot of fun!

Me, My mom, and My sis and her baby bump...she's due in August!


I will cherish this picture forever!

The cake Shawn saved the day! I made a CD of Hula music and it wouldn't play on the CD player. He used his laptop and it played and the girls were so excited. They did a lot of hula dancing!
Make a wish!



Cake; Day 2



Junie B; First Grader Aloha Ha Ha This is her first chapter book that she actually wants to read. She is reading it and actually telling me about what is happening! Yeah!!!


Matching shirts :) Thanks for going to Goodwill at the last minute and buying a shirt Shawn, just because you knew it was important to me :D



And here's the birthday girl with a big ol' bowl of lima beans. She said she loved them a few days before her birthday so I tested that theory at the party. She truly does seem to like them! Quirky girl!


Oh how I love to dress up!

3 comments:

Jupers said...

Love, love the pics! I will keep that picture of Larry in my head forever too! Priceless but we better not show it to him! Thanks to you and Shawn so much for loving your kids! It is the greatest gift you can give them...keep on loving!

Faith said...

How fun!! Happy birthday Elle!

Delores Northen said...

Happy Birthday Elle, what a party you had and if Judy had not commented I would not have known the picture of Larry, he looked twenty years younger.ha