Made this for the front door today. I am by NO means a wreath-maker at all and the idea of doing one gives me hives and panic attacks, but the budget said either I DIY or I have nothing for the front door. I think it turned out pretty good. I might tweek it a little bit more, but here it is ready to welcome anyone heading our way. Now I want to paint my door black to match the wreath. hmmm... Oh and the two reddish colors don't totally match, but that's the perfectionist in me speaking up.
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think the fact that you made a wreath does, in fact, make you a wreath maker! Most of us just go without something to welcome our guests on the door instead of making it. :) Good job!
Nice wreathe! I made a wreathe for our door this past Christmas (in a style that could transform thorough the seasons like yours can), and I love seeing my own handwork on our front door. So satisfying!
I think that the "missmatched" reds add to the charm -- it looks like you MEANT to do it that way (folksy/vintage inspired/retro). I really like it!
Post a Comment