After we got back from camp, Shawn and I wanted to go to Schlitterbahn with the money we had leftover from going to San Antonio back in June. We also wanted to see my parents and needed a babysitter for the day. We decided that while they were here, we'd celebrate my birthday since I didn't have a proper celebration at camp. lol So, they got to come down, and took me to TXLC and then back to the house for homemade icecream and a great gift! My mom crocheted a HUGE amount of fun baby hats, diaper covers, and cocoons for my photography business. They are amazing and I can't wait to start using them!!! Now, I just need a bunch of people to let me borrow their newborns!





3 comments:
That owl is PRECIOUS! You can borrow my newborn in about 6 months.
I love your shirt. (And great job to Mom on the hats! Fun for future shoots!)
p.s. is lesley having another baby?? besides ezra? :)
p.p.s i am not a stalker lesley, i am one of emma's bff's.
Post a Comment