An alternate title might have been "This is why I'm happy to take hand me downs that have stains on them." Maybe Levi is trying to tell us that this summer bath schedule just isn't working for him. More than once a week would be nice and the swimming pool doesn't count, Mom.

It all started so innocently with less than 2 Tbsp worth of mud in the back of the Tonka truck.

and 5 seconds later, it becomes this.

Then, I believe he lost touch with reality and began to think he was licking chocolate pudding.

What have I done to myself....I'm turning brown!!!!!

This chocolate pudding is a little grainy...okay a LOT grainy.

Oh and after cleaning Levi up and going back outside, I see that Ava refuses to be outdone and shows we how proud she is of herself for burying her body in the muddy sandbox. Lovely.
3 comments:
Ewww...that close-up was gross. Still love you though Levi.
Grody. But one must be very, very cute to still look adorable with gravely mud hanging out of one's lips. ;)
Emma, I used to think the dirtier my kids were when they came in, the more fun they had. Boy, your kids have a lot of fun!!!!ha ha
Post a Comment