Friday the 25th was our first official day of summer here. Shawn and I wanted to plan something fun to do with the kids to celebrate. So, Shawn found a neat sand pit place that also had fake dinosaur bones you could dig up. It was mostly covered and the kids really liked it. The neatest thing that happened was when Levi was playing in the sand and actually found a Matchbox car...he was so excited and proud to have unearthed a real treasure! After that, we headed to one of our favorite Splash Pads in the area for a picnic and more water than we knew what to do with! I sure do love living here....there are so many things to do! So excited for many more adventures to come in the next few months!
If you look closely, you can see the car he found to the left of where he's standing.
Levi also found a doodle bug, which I think he became friends with.
No comments:
Post a Comment