Saturday, July 21, 2012
School Supplies X's 2
Yesterday we bit the bullet and headed out with TWO big ol' long lists of school supplies for the girls. I can't even pretend to hate this chore...I love it! I love school supplies and love the whole process of marking things off the list. It also helps that we budgeted for this months in advance so there was no stress about spending lots of $$$. And on that note, we spent $108 on all their supplies, minus the cost of a new backpack and lunch bag for Elle. That was almost exactly what I budgeted so I'm happy! Anyway, both girls are very very very excited about starting school and we are too. Not only are they starting a new school year, and Ava is starting the big K, but they are also both starting a new, as in brand spankin' new school just across the field from us. It looks amazing and I can't wait to walk those squeaky clean halls on August 27th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So cute! I too LOVE shopping for school supplies! I've been buying a little here and there and am about ready to go for the big plunge :). On a different note-great taste! I have that same dresser from Ikea! LOVE!
I remember when I took you and Laura school shopping! It was always so exciting and especially you were so proud of all your new stuff!
Is there anything we could shop for in Tyler when they are here? Might go shopping!
We are planning the following with the girls. Inside swim park, Tyler Zoo, play with cousins, decorating bracelets and tee shirts, working a puzzel together, painting with Poppy, snowcones, icecees, ice cream, CiCi pizza, nail painting of course, maybe a movie if there is a good one, plus small fun things spontaneously. Send play cloths, swimming suits and shoes. Church cloths and hair stuff! I think we will all have fun and some of us may be pooped! See you soon.
Post a Comment