We took a very quick trip this weekend to celebrate my C-U-T-E nephew turning one! We also were picking up the girls because they'd been spending the last few days with Nana and Poppy in Tyler. We had a really good time and my brother, his wife and their PRECIOUS baby boy were there too so it was a real treat to all be together and it wasn't even an official government holiday! I think I spent much of the party going back and forth between both of the baby nephews. I hadn't seen either one in quite a while so I needed to get lots of face time in with both so they'd remember me! Of course the girls had a great time with Haydon and Levi played with everyone.
All the cousins
And the adults who helped provide all those cousins :)
Sweet Grayson-5 months old and as cute as can be...loved those blue eyes
I could eat this little munchkin up...if he'd be still long enough! Baby Brooks won't be a baby much longer....and on a separate note, is this not the cutest smash cake EVER?! (and it tasted good too...I helped him eat it ;)
My gift to Brooks; a hooded towel I made for him..only spent around $13 for the material needed!!!
1 comment:
Loved the pictures especially the ones of all six g-kids and all three of my beautiful kids! No one I know has more beautiful kids! Of course, I am biased. Love to you! mom
Post a Comment