Sunday, September 16, 2012

A few randoms

Here's two random pictures from today that just made me happy!

First up, there just isn't much that is cuter than a little boy in boots and Elmo undies.
 And second, my friend Valerie and I showed up to church this morning wearing almost identical outfits....except she had on strappy open toed shoes and I had on boots (thought she said she almost wore her boots!) so being the nerd that I am, I told her to wear the same outfit tonight except with boots and we'd take a picture!  We like to think we're just practicing for twins day next year at camp.

3 comments:

Jupers said...

Two beautiful ladies!

Jupers said...

Emma you outdid yourself again..how sweet the pictures are. Glad to got to see her day! She is for sure just like you!

Nikolai & Shawnette said...

LOVE your red dress! I have a green one that is similar. A great style!
Shawnette