Saturday, July 27, 2013

CBH 2013

How in the world do you condense 500 something pictures and three AMAZING weeks into a blog post?  Painfully, that's how.  At least there is facebook where I can share hundreds of photos instantly but I still love to document things here also.  I made myself go through the pictures I took and pick out my top 13 favorites...it was hard to do, but here they are.  And there were SO many more that I agonized over but left out for simplicities and times sake.  It was one of my favorite years all around and I am crashing hard from being gone from there...a part of my soul and heart stayed back and readjustment isn't happening smoothly.  It is nice to have privacy and space and cleanliness back though...

The guys from our class...they got MASTER CAMPERS!!!  Woo Hoo!

Nerd Day--Epic

My 35th Birthday cake from my girls and niece

Our traditional family picture on 2nd Sunday

Levi and Ezra in Gramme's car, headed to the cabin for Levi's first official sleepover!  And he did great...minus the black eye from jumping on the bed. lol

Twins day...loved our outfits...my kids and hubby looked great too!  They won in their category and each got $5 Trading Post cards...a big highlight for them!

Our class meeting at Dan's Place

Me and Mini Falls--this hike was pretty much life threatening.  I was very proud that no one suffered a head injury while on this hike.

Playing Go Fish next to Eloy's Meadow, my favorite vista at camp.

Shawn got a shot of the full moon while we were at the cabin...beautiful

Love this picture of Shawn hiking...wish I had one of me too...guess I could photoshop myself in...but it's not the same. lol

Father/Son bonding while roasting marshmallows

Our family...love love love!

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for the pics!