We're blowing and going and before I know it, it's going to be the first day of school...which as of today is exactly 3 weeks and 3 days away! It's goes by so quickly after camp...and even more so this year. So we got back from NM on Thursday night and on Monday morning the girls started a day camp called Camp Agape at the church of Christ in Austin. It goes all day for the whole week! We'd never done a day camp before so I was nervous but excited because I knew they would love it, and they have! This morning I remembered to take a picture of them with their bags all packed and ready to go. We had Elle's friend Kimmy sleep over last night also and took her with us. Each day after dropping them off, Levi and I have gone on all kinds of shopping/errand adventures since we've been all the way down in Austin. Tomorrow is the girls last day and I know they will be sad.....but we head out on Saturday for Moore, OK to help with the tornado recovery that is still going on. We will be there till Wednesday and then we are down to 2 weeks and 4 days till school...and you better believe I have all kinds of little things planned in those last 2 weeks. This is has been my favorite parenting summer yet and although it will be nice to be back down to only one during the day in a few short weeks, I will miss all the fun we've had together. I'm sure Levi will find ways to keep my quite busy!
Thursday, August 01, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment