Tuesday, December 29, 2015

We Wish you a Hairy Christmas

Some years I am so good about taking lots of pictures and some years I just want to be in the moment....this was an in the moment year!  I did get a few but not many.  

My mom crocheted beards for everyone in the family so I marched everyone outside and made them put on beards and we took a picture.  I love how fun this is! (I wish we'd done this at Thanksgiving....it would have made a great Christmas card picture!)

I was feeling left out of the beard club with Shawn, so this made me feel like I understood him a little better.  I love this picture!

Gramme gave me an ornament that said "The Elves made me do it" since she knows our Elf is very active and quite mischievous.  

I didn't get a picture of it, but my parents gave each of us (their kids) a trunk full of things from our childhood that we haven't seen since our childhood....ALL KINDS OF THINGS.  I opened the box, and pretty much burst into tears...the kind of crying that alarms people.  I worked to get myself together, pretty much closed the box back up and told them that I'd be going through the whole thing alone!  lol  I feel pretty emotionally stable so I think I am going to go through the whole thing tonight!  I have been anticipating going through it since Christmas day so I can't wait to see what's in there!  I am a very sentimental person so this gift meant more than anything to me.  

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Your response was so sweet and we have more for some day!