We picked the kids up early and surprised them with a trip to Jump Street! Elle had been to a party here once and they were begging to go back at some point. She had been signed up for a trip to Six Flags with the band, but the day they were supposed to go, there were bad storms so it got canceled. We sold her Six Flags ticket and told her to pick what we did with the money and she picked Jump Street. We just didn't tell them when we'd do it. They were thrilled!!!
Here's Elle after she climbed the "Sticks". She also loved riding the mechanical bull and jumping onto a huge airbag from way up high.
Ava's making her way to the top also.
This is the best jumping picture we could get with a phone. There was a LOT of jumping involved. Go figure.
I kid you not, after I had jumped for what felt like forever, I looked at my watch and it had been 27 minutes since we got there...and I was exhausted. There is no telling how many calories I burned. I made up for it at dinner though. This picture truly represents how I felt.
After our TWO
Then we headed home and got a look at this. Our 2016 Summer bucket list. These lists keep me going for the longs days ahead.
And then this came out too. It has been revised since the last time I needed it. We have a lot of war going on in this house with the 3 kids....so I came up with this. We've been using it for 2 days and it is doing a good job so far. NO one wants to get past lime green! lol








No comments:
Post a Comment