Sunday, August 13, 2017

H2 O-yeah!

It's hotter than ....almost anything here so water is the only answer at this point.  On that note, we have been to the pool, lake and beach in this past week.  Our friend John invited us to the lake this past week and of course we jumped at the chance!  I just love riding around on his boat and watching the sunset!








Friday, we left to see our friends that moved away.  Fortunately they moved to the beach so we left VERY early Friday morning and spent time with them, before turning back around Saturday afternoon and coming home!

Finding the tiny bit of shade

All the hermit crabs!!!

Sweet Brookie and icecream.  Two of my favorite things!

Friends for life!!!  

  Love for life

3 girls, 3 boys


This is how I do oceans.

3 days of summer left....what else can I pack in???

No comments: