Levi turned 8 years old in April....E*I*G*H*T. Wowzers...I can slowly see baby Levi getting less and less! I do still get to snuggle him pretty often, but he's just not looking very toddlerly anymore. The only thing that's saving me is all the mommas at church that keep having babies! Ha! For his 8th, we had planned a very low key party at a park about 2 blocks away...and then weather. Good.Ol. Weather. It was glorious on Friday and supposed to be glorious on Sunday....but Saturday was supposed to be super chilly and very windy. So plan B....which we didn't have. Shawn and I scrambled on Friday to turn it into an indoors party with a bunch of 7 year olds! Thankful to the church for letting us use the building. It went wonderfully!! My parents came in for the weekend and we got to celebrate again on Sunday for Levi's actual birthday. It was a great weekend!
The kids did a scavengar hunt for foam hatchets all over the building. I think this was their favorite part.
We also played pin the beard on the boy and had a huge blown up face of Levi. :)
Levi's funniest gift was a dozen eggs for the chickens of one of the kids that came!
He picked Mighty Fine for lunch on his birthday!
This was my favorite picture of my mom and dad being here. Ava wanted to do her hair all weekend.










1 comment:
That was a fun day and love having my hair done by AVA!
Post a Comment