We did our 2nd annual talent show to kick off summer! Ava is fully in charge of this amazingness! I'm not sure if you could call it "talent" but it was definitely entertaining!
I started this evening. I was a french painter that was going to paint the kids portraits. I started off painting them and then threw it down and told them I hated it and wanted to start again. On the 2nd canvas I had already glued famous portraits and had props for them to put on to look like the portraits. I painted a bit and then turned it around! They were mesmerized and then realized it was stuff I had printed off. They actually liked the 1st one better and Levi has it in his room now! Ha!
Elle lip synced to something I can't remember....but I swear it was memorable. lol
Ava lip synced and made up an interpretive dance to go with it. Also lol
Levi showed his contortionist skills!
Shawn mimed a rather disgusting digestive issue. LOL
Elle lip synced another song but made an outfit to go with it! This was actually pretty good and I think it was a Beatles song.
Then everyone cast their vote. I came in a respectable 3rd place!
Potty Humor came in 2nd!
Elle's sergeant pepper rendition came in 1st! We have all grown to love this talent show. It's so fun to be silly together!












No comments:
Post a Comment