Saturday, July 28, 2018

One Bite at a Time

The best way to eat an elephant, is one bite at a time.  Ok, I have never eaten elephant and don't plan to, but these blog posts are way overdue.  Since all kids are currently at Camp Grandparent for a week, I don't have nearly as many excuses to avoid updating the blog and I do love to post our little adventures here.....let's get started!

There were plenty of end of school year festivities.  Levi did indeed get promoted to 3rd grade and his biggest aspiration is to learn cursive before school starts!  

Ava graduated from elementary school and is officially headed to middle school!  Crazy!


This was her Kinder class with her Kinder teacher on 5th grade graduation day!  What a wonderful ride it's been so far!

Then we headed to Elle's 8th grade graduation.  It was CRAZY crowded!  I just couldn't believe that I was watching and realizing that my daughter is headed to HIGH SCHOOL!!!!


Then we headed home to change into comfy clothes and took the kids to the library.  This makes me laugh to write because I know this doesn't seem like a reward, but my kids LOVE going to the library and they know that we BIG TIME stock up on books to read throughout the summer.  Elle and Ava both had goals of 5 chapter books each (which is kind of a lot considering how much they will be gone this summer) and Levi set his goal at 35 books.  

Then we headed to a friend's pool to let them swim to their hearts content and work on their summer tans!

And we had it made in the shade.  Welcome summer!!!!!

No comments: