1. Went to the Dr. yesterday. Everything looks wonderful, I'm right on schedule, healthy, and Ava's in a head down position.
2. We will be at Camp Blue Haven for 2 weeks starting July 1st and returning July 14th. No blogs during that time. We love mail though and I know you all already know this and have wrapped my giftS but my birthday (#28) falls on July 13th which is during camp. So, you have 2 options....either send the $$$ and gifts to camp, or have my party after camp :) Either is ok with me. But truly, whether you get me anything or not, please write shawn, me and elle. WE LOVE MAIL WHILE AT CAMP! Here's the address:
Shawn, Emma and Elle Montandon
c/o Camp Blue Haven
HC 81 Box 304
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Mail runs slow so get going because if you send it late, we prob. won't get it!
3. It's raining, it's pouring, I'm havin a baby shower and it won't be boring! he he he
Here's my official baby shower date if you can/want to come:
August 13th 2-4 pm in the fellowship hall at Johnson St. church of Christ here in Greenville.
There will be free cake and punch and air conditioning, mostly for my sake, so at least you get something for all your travels.
4. Many of you have asked what I'm doing to make a nursery since I have a lot lot lot of scrapbook stuff and a room that was holding it all. We moved all crafting stuff to our room and put my sewing machine behind our door in our room. Here's a pic of what our room looks like. I will do another post eventually on the nursery before and after but here's our room. I LOVE THE WAY IT'S SET UP.....blessing in disguise.

Now this is heaven on earth!!!

5 comments:
Emma the room looks great. I am proud of the way you have made everything fit. Remember the mail runs both ways. We like to hear from you guys while your at camp. Will, check with you later. Glad that Ava is doing fine and you and Elle have survived. Love you, Barbara
I am glad that you both survived. I feel for you. I can't wait to see all of the pictures from blue haven. I know that Elle will have a blast and I sure she will be a big hit with everyone. Stay cool.
Oh the room looks good. I am excited to see Ava's room.
I'm glad I will be at Blue Haven with you so I don't feel bad about not writing Shawn, Emma, and Elle.
Emma, We won't forget your BD this year 'cause we will be at Blue Haven on your BD. Let's Party!! Strange we have to go to N.Mexico to see Elle and her Dad and Mom.
The room looks nice. Give Elle a kiss from Mamaw and Papaw. See you on Sun. July 2.
Love
Paul and Carolyn
Hey Paul,
As they would say at Blue Haven, you don't have to, you get to.
Post a Comment