

Okay, so it's not more space in our house, but it's a house with more space. We were over at our friends house last night and they asked if Elle wanted a doll house. Of course I never say no to something free so we went home with a doll house. Elle told me before she went to bed that she wanted it up on the kitchen table the next morning. So 10:30 last night I had the thing out on the driveway scrubbing away taking off 10 years of dirt so that it could be on the table this morning. The first thing she said when she woke up this morning was "doll house on table!" She loves her doll house and the plan is to buy a few accessories while in Tyler next week so that it's not just the house. Right now it has a Barbie car, a Dora baby and a plastic girl doll that works at McDonalds. Also the thing on her nose in one of the pictures is a sticker she refused to take off for the picture.
1 comment:
Next time I see Elle I am going to teach her how to say, "Would you like fries with that?"
Post a Comment