Monday, July 17, 2006

7 Months Pregnant Today


Some of you asked what I was looking like about now. There is no way to explain how round a belly can look but here's a picture. No, I haven't doctored this picture in any way...this is truly what I look like....didn't think a preg. woman could look that good did you? I even had toenail polish to match( thanks Lesley :)....that I did all by myself. It was interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma, I think you look good. How I remember those days and such sweet memories. Love you.

Emily said...

Time flies. You will have two kids in no time. We can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, prettiest pregnant momma I've seen. I hope my next time around I look that good at 7 months! Kuddos on the matching polish and mostly on the fact that you applied it yourself. I'm sure Elle would LOVE to help with that!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that was me above, don't know why I put anonymous....

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't remember my password which is weird because I use the same one all the time...Anyway what a wonderful narritive and pictures...I feel like I was there and wish I had been. Miss you guys and so proud of my little family! Love, NeeNa otherwise known as NaNa!

Lesley said...

Hey, I can't take total credit for the polish...Chad was there to help, and of course Christina Aguilera who works at the B&BW in Prescott told me what a good color it was.