Saturday, July 29, 2006

I love glow-in-the-dark!!!

What a fun night we just finished having! A friend of mine from church and I came up with the idea to do couples Bunco. Then I added that we should make it glow-in-the-dark. I spent all week rounding up 5 blacklites. I put them all over our living room and kitchen, and blacked out the windows. We had so much fun playing with everything glowing. But, I have to say I think the best part was all of the DELICIOUS food that everyone brought! Hope it doesn't effect my weigh-in Wednesday at the dr's office!

Here's the whole gang posing all pretty!

Here's all of us with the blacklite effect...just doesn't do us justice!

The winner's table....this does not show the REAL winners! This was just the goofballs warming the chairs for the winners.

7 comments:

Emily said...

black lights are great, they help you find the hidden belly button lint.

joey

The Montandon's said...

Looks like fun. Joey, only you would think of belly button lint.
Dad

The Montandon's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Emma, I like your idea. What a fun way to add to a great fellowship. Only you would think of black lights. (hemm maybe chad)

Emily said...

I was going to post and then I realized I already had and then I noticed I did not write it Joey did. A little confusing I must say. And I don't think I could really follow a comment like that so never mind.

Lesley said...

Can we please stop talking about bellybuttons? :)

Anonymous said...

I still have some glow in the dark stars on the ceiling in your old room! What a memory that room is! Love, Mom