All that stuff!!!
I had my baby shower a.k.a. baby downpour Sunday at church. I was totally caught offguard by all the stuff I got. I am sooooo blessed!!!! We are pretty well set except for a few tiny little things. Enjoy the pics of all we hauled in! I have 86 thank you notes to write as of today.





7 comments:
Looks like you made a haul. What a blessing. I am glad that you like the jacket. I figured with the girls being in different seasons that Ava would need a jacket. I saw it and it looked like something you would like so I bought it. The nursery looks so good. I feel sorry for my children. There rooms are so ordinary and boring when compared to and Emma masterpiece.
Emma you did have a great shower, or downpour. Lots of love was shown by your church family. The hand made gifts were truly gifts of love and will be a treasured keepsakes. Tell Elle that Mamaw Carolyn will send her the funny picture she promised, so watch the mail.
Love to all,
Carolyn
way to bring in the presents. You looked really cute in the pictures, for a someone who looks like they swallowed a beach ball i guess. Just kidding. Hang in there.
Speaking of watch the mail...I just sent Ava's gift today. I wanted you to have it at the shower but I hadn't finished it yet. Then I thought that it would be okay because you REALLY don't need it until it gets cold, hint hint.
And might I add that the video monitor is very 2000s, since the reality show craze. It will be like watching "Big Brother" in your very own home, except without all the strategies and alliances.
Love you, Mom
You do look cute by the way. Don't listen to Chad.
Post a Comment