Leveling....that's what they're doing to my house right this minute. They arrived at 7:45 this morning and got to work right away. They must have magic shovels because they are digging through this black clay like it's peet moss. I got to eat my bowl of cereal while staring at about 7 men in my backyard...a little weird but oh well. They are digging these humongoid (I think that word should be in the dictionary) holes all around the side and back of our house and have already taken out a hydrangea and numerous green bushes that use to be in one long row. Now it looks like 3 free standing bushes. Oh well! As long as they don't hurt my beloved pool I'm good to go. Anyway, I thought you might like to see what it looks like when they level a house. Enjoy! The Mexican guys thought it was funny that I was taking pictures of them working :)


No comments:
Post a Comment