If you are part of the blogger community, then you have probably seen where it's asked you to switch over to Blogger Beta. It's the exact same as what you have, but hopefully won't crash as often, have problems with uploading pictures, and is just better wired. Blogger is hoping to eliminate all the old blogs eventually by getting everyone that is part of blogger to switch to blogger beta. I think the only new thing you have to do if you don't have it already is have a Google account which is free. I say all this to say, the one thing I've noticed from switching is that at this time, Shawn and I can't comment on your blog if you are switched to the newer version. They are hoping to fix this eventually, but what I'm asking is it's not a big deal to you, could you switch to the blogger beta. Like I said before nothing changes really and it is better as far as how good it runs. You also have the capability to do some personalizing of your blog template which you can't do in the old blogger. Anyways, if you choose to then yeah! we can continue commenting ,but if not then we won't be able to comment on your blog until they make that part of the new blogger.
In other news, Elle got a flu shot today and did STUPENDIOUS! She is way better with the shot thing than me. I was so nervous for her all morning....shawn had to take her. I know it's ridiculous but oh well. She told me she would hold my hand when I got one and then I would get a sticker and a lollipop afterwards like she did. How sweet.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I can still comment on yours though...what's up with that?
I made the switch
So neither of you can comment on mine now? I'm not sure I want to make that kind of commitment. It says you can't go back if you want to. I'm scared! Help!
well, we now know how chad feels. By the way chad, I wanted to talk to you about your soapbox post. Got a few questions on how to inject "nature" into our lives, living in the city and not having money to pay to go to state parks every day. I have the same passion for nature you do. I spent almost every saturday of my kid life out in the "woods" outside of Jacksonville. Those are some of the very best memories I have of my childhood. How do I do that with Elle and Ava where we live?
Lesley, I just sent you an email.
HAHAHA Emma I just got your joke about living in the city. Very funny.
I think Chad would tell you (since he's in class right now and I'm blogging) that nature is a very broad term. Having the chance to just be outside and explore is the important thing, which you can do for free anywhere you live...it should be just the opposite of expensive. As for national parks, we have found that in our area they have a free day every week and you can also buy a yearly pass for not much money. I'm sure Chad will be glad to elaborate and answer your question much more eloquently.
yes, I didn't think about what greenville really is...not a city...not quite the country....it's a citry. Sounds very british.
Or like a type of fruit related to the lemon, orange and lime.
Post a Comment