Aunt Laura's shoulder was just right for falling asleep.
Elle and Poppy playing...that is my dad's usual pose-turn face as far from camera lense as possible.
Elle showing Hiney how to color at her table.
Me showing Hiney the fun of a trampoline.I had my parents, sister, and nephew Hiney come in today for a "just because" day. They hadn't seen Ava in a while and had a free day. We had fun just hanging out and watching Elle and Hiney play. She really loves him and has quit getting upset when he swats her. She just looks at whoever is close enough and says "Hiney not mean to do that." Works for me. She also shared quite well with him. Yeah Elle! Enjoy some pics from our fun day.

4 comments:
So, when are you going to break the news to Elle that Hiney's not his real name?
That was Lesley by the way. Just don't feel like signing in.
I love to see us all together...what fun!
Hiney is SO cute! And I love that everyone still calls him Hiney! Should be gettin' the wedding pics in a day or so, I'll be bringing them by so you can pic out the ones w/ Elle that you want.
And also, thanks for the pans, muffin pans, etc. And I LOVE the red spatula, you can never have too many of them and Tim loves to use those! Yes, he is a freak, but I love him anyway.
Post a Comment