Thursday, December 14, 2006

3 months and stuff




Ava was three months yesterday and if you didn't know, I take a picture of her every month in her car seat so you can see the difference over a year. I did that with Elle and made it into a scrapbook page and it turned out so cute! Anyways, here's the monthly picture. Under it is the pic of Elle at 3 months. There's also a random pic of Elle from yesterday. I just thought she looked so cute in her new shoes and shirt (which I got for free from JC Penney because I had a coupon!!! I LOVE FREE STUFF!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love Elle's new shoes! She's so stylin'.
Ava is very somber isn't she?
She is giving you "the look"!

Anonymous said...

Elle looks very pretty in her free stuff. I love the way she posed. Now we just have to get Ava to understand that she is suppose to smile for the camera.
love you,

Emily said...

smiling for the camera is SO overrated

emma said...

emily, i think you took the words right out of ava's pouty mouth.

Anonymous said...

i stand by my previous thoughts...they look soo different to me!!
both beautiful as always.
love elle's free stuff. looks like a kid model.
miss u!!!!!