Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh No, It's Already Here!!!

Ready for Sunday morning worship

Wearing their traditional matching Christmas pj's--I love this picture!


Ava modeling her pj's

Elle taking the cookies to the fireplace for Santa.

I have been dreading this day all week....Christmas Eve and Day. That may sound weird but it's not because I don't LOVE christmas. It's because it's over. I love the week before xmas and the anticipation but I dread the eve because it will be over in a blink. But, that is how it goes! Christmas Eve was interesting. Shawn has gotten sick with fever and pretty much was on the couch asleep the entire day. Hopefully this morning when he wakes up, he will be feeling much better. We are suspose to head to Tyler after doing our own xmas so I hope he's feeling way better. Xmas eve was very busy with doing laundry, cleaning the house,making cookies for Santa, packing myself, Elle and Ava, taking care of Shawn,and then getting all the Santa stuff ready! Elle and I read The Night Before Christmas out of the same book that it was read to me from for the last 28 years. Ava slept through the night after 2 previous nights of waking at 4:30 am to eat--merry christmas to me! Well, I have rambled but I just had lots of little things to update with. Here are a few pictures from yesterday. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
And yes, if you noticed, it is 6:45 in the morning and I've been up since 5 am because I'm too excited to go back to sleep--some people just never grow up....thank goodness!

No comments: