I think I've used that title before, but it seems to fit our life a lot. I am not much of a splurger. I am too tight with money and most of the time don't find joy in spending unless what I'm buying will get a whole lot of use or is very needed. But, I bought two items lately that have really made me smile. First, I bought some camo capri pants. I have been wanting some for a long time. Why? I don't know, I just did. But, they weren't a practical buy since they aren't exactly appropriate for worship time. But, I really wanted them and I had saved some money, so I bought them. I love them so much! I've worned them 2 days straight! Second, I bought ice cream and though that may not seem like much of a splurge, it is! It was almost $5 for the half gallon which I almost felt guilty about except that the flavor was.....COTTON CANDY! I have only seen on rare occasions and not in Texas, cotton candy flavored ice cream. I saw it at Brookshires and just grabbed it. It tastes SOOOO good! So, if you haven't splurged on yourself in a while, it's time. Pick that one item that seems impractical...and buy it! Life's short.
Cotton Candy ice cream...Y-U-M-M-Y!

2 comments:
Good Job! I agree Emma, life is too short not to enjoy some things. I am proud of you. Enjoy every bite.
Could you save some for me!!! Ha! Love, Mom
Post a Comment