Friday, February 02, 2007
We're cultured!
I gave Elle a little taste of "culture" today. The Dallas Symphony Orchestra was in Greenville today performing Peter and the Wolf for all the school kids. My friend from church told me about this months ago and I marked my calendar. I don't miss opportunites for free entertainment! Elle and I went and she was mesmorized. There was a group of HS age kids performing along side the music and they did a great job. Elle was totally into it. She wouldn't get out of my lap for the first 15 minutes because she didn't want the wolf to get her. Mind you we were up in the balcony far away from him, but nonetheless, just in case! She really enjoyed it and I loved it too. It was so nice to have something different and something that I could take her to. I so miss having things to do with Elle and eventually Ava. Oh well. We had a great time and it was nice to spend time alone with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How much fun. I am glad that you and Elle got to watch the play.
Ohhhh wish I was there! Love, Nana
I am glad that you guys had that opportunity. Very cool. And wolves have been known to jump vast distances to eat little girls.
Post a Comment