Friday, March 16, 2007

Day 5 Day 5

If you ever had a child in Sunday school, you can finish that sentence. But, I'm not really talking about that song. Today is Day 5, as in 5 days in a row that Elle has watched Cinderella. I think she's taken it on as a personal goal to get in the Guiness Book for watching a movie the most times in a row. She sure is going to be excited at her birthday because she's getting a few other really classic Disney movies....I'm a little excited too! Disney movies really are good!!!
Keeping with the title, Ava went to cradle roll for the first time Wednesday night. She seemed to really enjoy all the chew things for her :) She played with the little boys' ear who sat next to her most of the time. It was exciting to start her in that class because I know how much Elle has always loved her bible class and hopefully Ava will be the same. It was a FULL class, 7 babies and a few were missing! I am suspose to start teaching it on Wed. nights in May so it should be pretty wild!
Ava had a weird night last night. I gave her a bath and she loved it and then afterwards, she just started puking and couldn't stop for about an hour and a half. She was really not doing well. I got pretty worried but she did nurse and then went straight to bed and slept all night, so who knows. I did try to feed her squash yesterday so maybe that didn't agree with her. So far every food I've let her try, except for a lick of big sister's lolly pop, she has turned her nose up at it and acted like I was feeding her lemon juice. Who knows....she'll get the hang of it one day.
Well, nothing else going on. We are probably headed to Rockwall/Mesquite tonite for a little Friday night relaxing. Oh one more thing, if you know of a good college fund that doesn't cost a lot to upkeep, let me know about it. We are thinking of switching Elle and Ava's college fund to something that doesn't charge so much. It was charging $20 a year plus a few other percentages and we aren't adding enough at this point in our lives to make that worth it! It needs to be usable anywhere in the US and possibly usable between the two girls with no name changes needed. Okay, hope you have a great Friday! Life is Good

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet family and you wonder who Ava looks like? You go Elle with the movie watching. love you

Anonymous said...

Does she look like you when you were a baby Barb? Whoever...she is so cute and little Elle is a doll and her Mom and Dad aren't too bad either. But best of all they are such a sweet family. Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

No, she doesn't look like me, Nana, but I do see her Daddy in her. They are such a beautiful family. Aren't we proud grandmothers? :) That daddy sure looks dark.

Emily said...

It would have been funny if Shawn did not have a shirt on, but then again it still may have looked like he did.

Lesley said...

I think Ava looks like Uncle Joey

Anonymous said...

LOL, you are too funny Lesley.