Since we can't afford to get Elle a real playhouse, we improvised. When we got the dishwasher a few weeks ago, I set the box aside so we could make her her very on house. She has a light in it, a poster on the wall, "carpet" and a pillow and books. There are 2 windows, and the door has a peep hole and a handle. She really likes her new playhouse.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a beautiful home. I think that is the best playhouse Elle could ever want. How creative. When she gets tired of it and there is no problem getting rid of it. Good Job. Elle can I come play in your new house? love you
My Memaw made Chad and I a house from a recliner's cardboard box and kept it in her garage. We cut windows out and hung up curtains.
That was probably the most fun we ever had playing in a garage!
Elle's lucky to have such creative parents!
I think you took after me...I have the reputation of being able to make ANYTHING out of cardboard!:) That playhouse is better than anyone you could ever buy! Remember your and Laura's hugh backyard playhouse out of several boxes? What fun you both had...until I found out you had candles for your lights!Good memories...Love, Mom
Well...I think we used the candles inside, in our tent city and we ended up spilling wax on the carpet...it's amazing we didn't set the house on fire with that one. I do remember connecting lots of boxes together outside to make lots of tunnels. I love boxes!
Post a Comment