Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A few more pictures

Our bradford pear tree out front. It was so gorgeous! As the flowers have started falling off, it looks like it's snowing in our front yard.

The old dishwasher went kapoot, so Elle and Daddy installed a new one. Shawn had never done this before and decided to just do this one. It turned out perfect! Way to go Shawn!


The blue stuff all over her face is cotton candy icecream. I guess she REALLY enjoyed it! That's my girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elle looks older than 3 in that picture. I am glad that she was able to help her Dad install the dishwasher. Did you wash every dish in the house? Way to go Shawn. Good Job.

The Montandon's said...

Way to go Dad. It wasn't very hard, was it?

Lesley said...

I agree with Barbara about Elle looking grown-up. She needs to call her Uncle Chad and Aunt Lesley sometime.

Anonymous said...

I think Elle is like Laura... she was born about 12 years old and is getting older from there! Love,Nana