Friday, October 12, 2007

It may not feel like it, but it looks like it.





Fall is here, at least according to the calendar and people who live up north. But here in central Texas and most of the southern US we are still hot...with no end in sight. Regardless of the fact, we did something very fall-like today. Our church was having a HUGE pumpkin patch on their property here and of course you know I immediately thought...SCRAPBOOK PAGE! Okay I also thought, "What a great experience for the girls..." but mostly I thought SCRAPBOOK PAGE! I took 78 pictures in a matter of minutes. They turned out WONDERFUL!!! Here are a few of them..enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It feels like it here. It was 46 degrees this morning. It is going to warm up some, but I think it will stay pretty cool. You should come visit.

Anonymous said...

It was in the 50's here this morning. It is coming, don't give up. I love the pictures. How sweet and cute.
Good family picture and Emma I love the haircut.

love

Angie said...

how about drive WEST?
I know you don't want to be tooo cold...low 50's...high 70's...and me!

Anonymous said...

Emma, your girls could not be more beautiful and you are looking thinner and thinner each day.

Anonymous said...

I love you're pictures. Lee

This message was from Lee Thomas
Jess

Lauren Hope said...

the girls are sooooo beautiful!! i love their outfits!
and yours and shawns go so well w/o being cheesy. good choices! :)
and yes, PERFECT scrapbook page.

p.s. it's great fall weather here in the tn mountains! wanna visit??