These are some sunflowers that Shawn got me the other day...is the color not amazing? They are yellow sunflowers that had been soaking up reddish/purple food coloring....gorgeous!
I kept seeing these cute vintage style halloween banners and most of them were pretty expensive. I went and bought $1 worth of orange felt and a package of black paper and found the font online for free and made my own halloween banner. I love how it turned out and it's even better because it's homemade! Yeah for homemade and saving money!
We also went to a birthday party this weekend. One of Elle's friends was turning 4 and Elle had a wonderful time!
Besides going to the birthday party, we also had another garage sale this weekend to finish getting rid of a lot of stuff. I did pretty good and will now be able to park my car in the garage....if we could just get the garage door to open! It hasn't really worked using the opener since we moved in and they have tried everything to correct the problem?? Oh well.

4 comments:
Thanks for the update. Tell Elle Gramme likes putting on the long sleeves too. Just don't want it to get tooo cold. Elle looks so cute all lined up with her friends. See you soon.
How cute and what a beautiful flower...are you not lucky to have such a great hubby! See you soon. NaNa
You are blessed with a good husband. I am wishing it would stop raining, because the rain plus cold is not fun to me. The high today is supposed to be 58 and RAINY!
The flowers are beautiful. I never thought about food coloring, they do that with carnations, but sunflowers -nice.
Thanks Emma for the updates...keeps me happy! Mom
Post a Comment