Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
3 comments:
I love the pictures. I have been waiting all day. I want to see Shawn riding his bike and I expect a beautiful cake next time. :)
That baby never gets anything, does she? Didn't get a cookie, didn't get enough candy while decorating the gingerbread house, so on and so forth! Does she ever get anything she wants?
By the way, I LOVE those pj's, it was so sweet when they were both bent over playing in the doll house! Love you all!
Ava says WANT MILK!!! Love the pics, almost like being there. Mom
Post a Comment