
I'm pretty sure Ava has pink eye. I gave her drops last night and this morning and she's done better than Elle with them. She has however started associating the eye drop bottle with what's coming next and has begun the fight...oh well....at least she's easier to hold down. This morning her eye didn't look so great...pretty swollen and junk matted in it. I'm just hoping we are all clear by Sunday. We have our monthly pot luck, then a congregational meeting where the elders will present our goals for the next five years and I'm pretty excited with what is to come. Later that afternoon, since we don't have evening services on the first Sunday of the month, we are having a MASH Super Bowl party at one of the couples houses and I really don't want to miss that. So, we'll see as the weekend approaches. Anyway both kids feel fine and we are medicating so life shall go on.
In other news, Ava has begun potty training. It's the very absolute beginning of potty training and we are only pulling out the potty because she keeps going in the bathroom, pulling down her pants, and saying "pee pee." I think that's a pretty clear sign. We are just going to let her play on it for now and get used to it. It will still probably be a few months before we actually try to get her to use the bathroom. She has to be able to get on the potty by herself and not fall off, and her feet should probably touch the ground when she goes, and neither of those things are happening quite yet. It's cute to watch her though.

Daddy has taught her well....never under any circumstances head to the potty without something to read! :)
2 comments:
Poor girls. I pray everyone is a lot better by Saturday. I love the picture of Ava with the book and the potty. love
Now that LOOKS like pink eye. Yuck, no fun. I hope that you and Shawn don't get it. I wish Josey would go in the bathroom and pull her pants down. She just comes up to me and says new diaper. She will not do anything on the toilet. ugh!
Post a Comment