Since neither of my girls has hair that is long enough for pigtails, we put on our faux pig tails. Thanks goes to Aunt Lesley and her crafty self for making these hats!

Second, here are a few better images of my poor girls' eyes. They look bad, but thank goodness they aren't bothering her. If they aren't looking a lot better by tomorrow evening, we will set up an appointment with the pedi.(but I think they are slowly getting better) We are doing better with the drops since I offer her a piece of candy for each drop I do that she doesn't cry about....candy solves all problems.

Lastly, this is how Shawn found Ava when we went in to get her from her second nap today. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! I wonder how long it had been like that? She seemed pretty grateful when we pulled the shirt back over her head.

2 comments:
I wonder what Ava was doing in her dreams. How funny. I am go glad that Elle is getting better, just wish we knew what was causing it. Have a good day. love you
p.s. Lesley you make great looking pigtails.
Well, I'm glad that Elle's head is finally big enough to wear that hat, even though I think I made it when you were pregnant with Ava. That red yarn made it bigger than I thought it would be. Glad you're still getting some use out of those things.
Elle looks a lot happier now. I'm happy she's feeling better.
Post a Comment