Saturday, November 01, 2008

Child Labor

Halloween, to me, is a time to reap the benefits of my childrens hard labor. They were ready to go home way before me last night, but I wasn't having it. Not until those little pumpkins were at least 1/2 full would they be allowed to head back home! We started out at an outdoor carnival hosted by another church of Christ in town and then headed down the most awesome street in the world for 4 straight blocks of trick or treating. We invited 2 couples that don't have kids yet to come with us. It was so much fun! I will have to say, my favorite part of the night was scaring the pee out of some trick or treaters that came to my door. They all screamed their little heads off when I answered the door and then all their parents started laughing....there's not much better than scaring little kids with my witches costume and voice! I LOVE HALLOWEEN and I'm so sad it's already over....trick or treating should be a two night thing. Oh and props to my husband for being part of the fun and dressing up even though it's not his "thing." Thank you honey!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very nice. I am impressed that you got Shawn to dress up and might I say I would be scared. It looked like lots of fun.