It's officially at $1.99 here! I know it's less in other places, but we are generally higher here than everywhere else so I'm really excited. If you need a bright spot in the otherwise gloomy economy, at least one necessary item has seen a reduction! YEAH!
Life this month, will most likely be calm and smooth. I am very happy about that. But my blog may suffer. There just isn't always much to write about. Shawn and I did head to the North Pole Saturday to pick up all the girls gifts. They must have been pretty good....I'm not sure who's standards are being used, but they will be excited! I LOVE SHOPPING FOR TOYS!!! Shawn seemed to enjoy it too...I found myself saying "Come on already!" more than once. And believe it or not, I came in pretty far under budget for both of them so that made "Santa" VERY happy!
Well....hmmm...not much else going on. How much is gas per gallon where you are?
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
$1.87 and that's not even at Wal-Mart.
$1.93 at the QT and in Murphy, which is outside Wylie we saw it for $1.81 but that was at a Wal-Mart. It's cheaper for Mom and Dad by a few cents, we're always a week behind them price wise. But still, we got an SUV and are REALLY glad it's only costing $40 to fill it up!
$2.19
This morning it was $1.93 at the Valero by WalMart
Post a Comment