Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama is President

I just got finished watching McCain give his concession speech. Some people are so worried about what the next four years and beyond holds. Truly, I have no fears for our future. I know where my ultimate home is and I know who's protection I'm under. I will continue to pray for the new president and pray for our country and hope that many of the decisions he makes are ones that are good. If you are worried ask yourself what that worrying is going to accomplish? I'll end with a verse:
Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Now get us out of this recession! Oh and if nothing else, I think it's pretty neat that the race barrier has finally been crossed.


This picture makes me laugh. I took it when we got home from voting. I amaze even myself with my weirdness.

3 comments:

Lauren Hope said...

good thoughts. i need to take the advice.

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Montandon clan! Just finished looking at all of your blog. It looks like ya'll are so happy! The girls are beautiful!
All the pix are great, as usual.
Hi from Rick and Chad, too.
Kelley

Just Me said...

I agree. I am a bit apprehensive but it is likely just because of all the gloom and doom that has been talked to those of us voting republican. Still, heaven is our home and we have done what we could by voting. Now we have to pray, call congressmen when necessary, and raise our families in the Lord. Hey, go read our blog and see what Jacob wrote.