Saturday, December 20, 2008

A few moments of rest

I am beginning to cherish more and more when the girls go off somewhere together and play. There is usually at least one child holding onto my thigh for dear life and one whining about something, so a few moments of quiet play without me are rare and precious. The other day I was working in the kitchen and it was so nice to see that my tupperware was finally getting the reorganization that it needed....meaning it was all pulled out of the cabinets and strewn around the kitchen floor so that they could play where it had once been. But it gave me a few moments to concentrate on recipes and not entertain two bored chitlens so I'm thankful.
*** Post note The frig is not usually that nasty looking, but Ava had spilled her milk earlier that day and it had gone EVE-RY-WHERE and I hadn't had a chance yet to clean it up! It has been cleaned up since then so you can all go back to knowing what a perfectly clean house I keep.

No comments: