Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Month in Review

It's been a busy busy week. Really it's been a B-U-S-Y month! I like lists so here's my list from this month:
Dec.1st- Bunco at my house
6th-MASH Christmas party
7th-1st Sunday Potluck and then MASH at my house; this is when Shawn sprained his ankle
13th-Church Christmas party
14th-Open House at my house
18th-Neighborhood Christmas party at my house
19th-Go to Marble Falls to see the Neills
20th-Deliver Christmas to a needy family :)
23rd-Head to a friends house for a Christmas Eve's Eve dinner
24th-Worship and Christmas Eve!!!
25th-Head to Tyler
31st-Return home, go to worship, and celebrate 2009!

There were quite a few other little things that happened this month, but the ones above were the big ones. I am pretty sure I'm going to have to take it a bit easier next December....this just about did me in. On a positive, I got to try out LOTS of new appetizer recipes and make EVERY one of my favorite desserts as well as try out some new ones. As much work as it has been, I can say I truly love entertaining and having people over. My hope is that people will feel very comfortable at our home and feel that they are getting to know us on a deeper level by being in our home. Anyway, it's been a fun month and now the best is coming....we are all excited around here. 2009 is only a few days away and I've already begun compiling my personal to-do list for 2009 and it's interesting. I'll share it as it gets closer...or is already here! Enjoy this next week!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I love blogs! Thanks for what you said...yes, it's been a wild ride, but we all have a story and God is making me the person he wants me to be...He has blessed me immensely! And life gets better everyday!

You're a preacher's wife...how neat! I love your girls names...classic! I'm so glad I found you!