In totally unrelated news, I made cinnamon rolls from scratch for dinner tonite. If you follow my blog, you know I love to take pictures of food I make and post it...so if you're on a diet LOOK AWAY! They were wonderful and the girls were SO excited that we were having this for dinner! I did try to balance it with eggs and cheese though. Yes, I know, mother of the year award for giving my kids such highly nutritious dinners.

Lastly, I'm calling this the official Santa picture for 2008 unless we stumble upon Santa again before the 25th. Shawn took the girls to the library last week on the day Santa was going to be there. I would have gone too, but I was having my cavity refilled. Anyway, Shawn didn't bring a camera so a nice mommy there took my kids pic and sent it to us on email. I thought it was a pretty good picture. Shawn said that the only reason Ava got on his lap and is smiling is that he was handing out candy after you sat on his lap....that is wrong in so many ways!Elle and Ava have really started playing well together. They called me in to see what Elle had done to Ava yesterday and I had to grab my camera and get a picture. They piled every stuffed animal Ava had, on top of her....they both thought it was so funny.


3 comments:
I can't believe you guys got snow and we didn't! Would you mind sharing your cinnamon roll recipe?
Sure! I'll figure out how to get in contact with you and email it as soon as I can! Just trying to share the pounds...oops, I mean love.
The girls look so cute. I'm glad Ava cooperated with Santa. Looking forward to playing with the girls during Xmas. Hope Shawn is getting better.
Post a Comment