Men won't understand that title, and some women won't either. But for some of us with lots of weird chemicals in our bodies, we get wild chin hairs out of nowhere....and they don't always start off small. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I have a lone chin hair that's really long and I could swear it wasn't there yesterday. Okay, now that you'll be fixated on my chin every time you see me in the future, it's time to segue into why I wrote that title. My oldest child, who will be 5 in April is growing like crazy mentally and physically! In the last few days alone, she has memorized her address, memorized the spelling of her last name (and that's a major feat), and learned to hit a baseball, pretty well, I might add. She is working on learning to jump rope also. Our next agenda is to learn our phone number, be able to tie her shoes, and continue with the letters and numbers. She knows all the letters, but not at 100%. Same for numbers 0-9. She can count to 20 but always leave #16 out. At least she's consistent. Anyway, it is so much fun to watch her learn lately. She is soaking it up. And I'm getting a two-for-one deal with this, because Ava is her shadow and tries to do just about everything Elle is doing. Speaking of, Ava can now identify the letter "A." She can almost spell her name too! She knows quite a few of her colors. We are definitely going to have to put her in Mother's Day Out at some point, because she will be 13 days away from her 6th birthday when she starts Kindergarten and I'm thinking she'll need more than I've got in the next few years. Anyway, I leave you with some great pics of the last few days.

The 80's called...they said....keep it up! You are stylin!
(Okay I know they aren't really legwarmers...they are Gramme's socks, but they remind me of legwarmers.)

2 comments:
The chin hair made me laugh out loud!!! I hate to admit, but I know exactly what you mean!!!
whatever! i think elle is taller than me - seriously! those legs are model material!!
Post a Comment